Friday, July 30, 2010

Robots in Disguise!

Today, while at work I experienced on of the most terrifying moments of my life. Don't ask me how I came to it, but I actually feared for a full 3 seconds that I might genuinely be a robot designed to imitate human emotions and feelings. Fortunately my fears were quickly calmed by the immense unlikelihood of the notion. Yet I'm still left with that lose-lose situation afterthought that I'm either stuck with possession of a brain that actually take a full 3 seconds to debunk a self-robotic-hypothesis,...or just perhaps...

(3 seconds later)

No, never mind...

However unrelated, this whole bit of nonsense reminds of me of some very good sense!

"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is; His good, pleasing, and perfect will." Romans 12:2

MUST SMASH PATTERN>>>

Blessings,

Jake


1 comment: